where cider meets condensed milk
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Mister Mister
My boys. Muscle-san looks ready to jump off that spray bottle to scrub down our counters. Not a moment too soon, I say!

My occasional view from work. Not my desk (which overlooks a scenic whiteboard) but the community center. Cows and trucks stroll by. Power goes out. Sun blazes. Behind me, picture 50 of the cutest kids ever, running around and doing art projects and swinging. Catch me when I'm home to see photos.



Commute. Good times.
posted by Raychaa @ 8:37 PM  
0 comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
So wrong it's right. And then wrong. And then wrong again... welcome to the inaka.
About Me

Name: Raychaa
Home:
About Me: “No man, not even a doctor, ever gives any other definition of what a nurse should be than this - 'devoted and obedient'. This definition would do just as well for a porter. It might even do for a horse. It would not do for a policeman.” (Florence Nightingale)
Profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

For travel-volunteer junkies

Responsible Nomad

My favorite place, favorite kids

PEPY Ride: Cambodia

Pretty People
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER